Entry-Level CNC Machinist
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn from an experienced team? Resolution Machining in North Bay, Ontario is currently seeking an entry-level CNC Machinist to join our expanding team.
Resolution Machining is a family owned and operated, custom machine shop located in North Bay, Ontario, Canada. We enable our customers to be more productive and cost effective, by providing precise, reliable and customized solutions for their manufacturing needs. Our centrally located 24,000 square-foot facility is fully equipped to provide CNC Machining, manual machining, fabrication and welding, and more. We have been in business for over 30 years, and we are fully committed to use our experience and expertise to create the best solutions for our customers.
We are seeking an entry-level CNC Machinist, with excellent problem-solving skills and a go-getter attitude. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn from an experienced team, look no further. You will report directly to the general manager and will be an integral part of our tight-knit team. This is an entry-level, full-time position, with plenty of opportunity for overtime.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Setup and operate CNC machines, specifically: 2-axis CNC Lathe, 5-axis CNC Lathe, 3-axis CNC Milling machine, and 4-axis CNC Milling Machine.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Measure and visually identify nonconforming conditions and document these instances
- Assist with other tasks, projects, and departments as required
- Computer savvy with understanding of computer programming
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Mastercam is an asset
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Self-motivated, willing to be trained
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Manual Machining skills is an asset
- Education in a machining related program is an asset
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Ability to lift 60lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Starting Wage to be discussed
- Benefits provided after probation period
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, your job application will not be considered.